CV-140 VIDEO PROCESSOR (View Large Picture)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC). The image can be electrically amplified when the light is inadequate due to the distal end of the videoscope being too far from the subject.
- IRIS mode selection. The area over which light is measured can be changed according to the body part that is being observed. The following selection can be performed using the "IRIS" switch on the front panel.
AVE: during normal observation; Peak: When focusing on and/or observing a small bright area.
- Freeze screen display. A stationary image can be displayed using the endoscope switch, keyboard or OVC switch.
- Video signal output. VBS composite, Y/C, RGB; simultaneous output is possible.
- Olympus CV-140 Processor
- CLV-U20 Xenon Light Source
- 140 Series Video-Colonoscope
- 140 Series Video-Gastroscope
- High Resolution Monitor
- Endoscopy Cart